Name: Saitama, his hero moniker is "Caped Baldy"
Classification: Human, Rank 2 C-Class Superhero
Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, agility, skilled hth fighter, can create afterimages to confuse his opponent, can leap kilometers (possibly higher, as when he did this he leaped straight through a meteor, halting and destroyed it), can generate shockwaves capable of extending over tens of kilometers with physical strikes
Attack Potency: Small Continent level+ (matched the energy of an incoming meteor and fragmented it violently in the process, sending pieces flying all over Z city, also generated a massive shockwave on the moon), Continent level with a serious strike, possibly higher (hasn't displayed his full power yet)
Range: Melee range, though punch shockwaves can extend to hundreds of kilometers
Speed: Sub-Relativistic+ (traveled from the moon to earth in a matter of seconds)
Durability: Continent level+, likely higher (plowed through the meteor head on without sustaining so much as a scratch)
Lifting Strength: Class G+ (strongest character in the series, even more so than a giant like Beefcake)
Striking Strength: Class YJ+
Stamina: Superhuman, though he rarely has to exert himself due to winning all his battles with a single punch
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: Skilled combatant
Weakness: Only relies on physical combat, tends to not take fights seriously due to boredom.
- "Normal Series": As very few (if any within his verse) can provide him with any difficulty, he doesn't use his full power when dealing with opponents.
- Normal Punch: Saitama throws a simple punch.
- Normal Chain Punch: Saitama throws a flurry of punches at his opponent.
- "Serious Series": Attacks that use a portion of Saitama's true potential.
- Serious Strike: Saitama throws an extremely powerful punch.
- Hideyoshi (Sengoku Basara) - Hideyoshi Profile
Other: It should be noted that as all his feats so far has been performed casually, the full extent of his power is unknown at the moment.